19 Jan ThreeSixty Research Market Update – January 2016
- Global equity markets correct in December – although Australia was a strong performer
- Oil prices continue to weaken
- China stock market volatility, and weaker economic data, creates deflationary fears
- US economic data continues to point to an improved recovery.
- US Federal Reserve commenced the process of normalisation of interest rates in December.
- Eurozone economic activity continues to improve
- Australian non-mining economic sector continues to recover