09 Nov New Upgrade for TAL’s Accelerated Protection
From the time Accelerated Program was launched by TAL Life Insurance in 2009, it has gone its sixth upgrade on 1 November 2012. As a proud company that pays a daily claim of $2.5 million, TAL is zealous in its life insurance provision.
- Over 100 improvements were made after a review was done on occupations, blue collar in particular.
- Business Expenses Insurance was made available to every BB+, BB and B policies.
- With the market in mind, increase or decrease of existing Accelerated Protection policies can now be done online.
- Creation of a new Life Insurance SMSF Benefit that pays up to $5,000 as assistance during trust deed update in case of the insured’s death.
- Level premiums have been increased to up to age 70 for lump sum cover, giving consideration to those who work longer.
TAL Adviser Center has made available three supporting videos and marketing materials as business tools for different market segments and experiences.
The upgrade was based on responses by the market, the industry, as well as partner financial advisers.