Terms and Conditions – CCA Financial Planner’s “Premium Guarantee” (the Guarantee) is subject to the following terms and conditions as set out in the clauses below:
1. Our premium Guarantee offer is not available in conjunction with any other CCA Financial Planning offer.
2. The Guarantee applies to life insurance policies that are on our Licensee approved product list – Garvan financial Planning and this varies from time to time.
3. Only these policies are covered under our guarantee (will only apply to personal insurance policies and specifically excludes group life or group income protection plans or policies.)
4. The Guarantee will only apply to any purchaser of a life insurance policy were the policy remains in force for a full 12 months (365 days) from the day the policy is issued by the Life Insurance office.
5. The Guarantee is available till 31 December 2016.
6. Any claim under the Guarantee must be made by the purchaser of the life insurance policy within thirty (30) days from the date of application of the life insurance policy through CCA Financial Planners.
7. To make a claim under the Guarantee, the purchaser of the life insurance policy must:
8. CCA Financial Planners will provide to the purchaser of the life insurance policy the difference in the Premium plus 10% in the form of cash payment 12 months from the date of when the policy was issued by the Life Insurance office and when taken out with CCA Financial Planners whichever is the latter.
9. CCA Financial Planners reserves the right to verify the accuracy and validity of any Quote with the insurer directly for the explicit purpose of making a claim under the Guarantee.
10. Only one offer is permitted for any life insurance policy by any one individual purchased through CCA Financial Planners at any one time.
11. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, CCA Financial Planners (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability for any injury, loss (including loss of opportunity) or damage resulting from or otherwise arising out of or in connection with the Guarantee.
14. CCA Financial Planners reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Guarantee at any time without affecting any existing claims made under this Guarantee.
15. The Guarantee is subject to legislative and regulatory provisions, including those contained within the Commonwealth Corporation Act 2001.