Careers – Hiring Now for 2016
Senior Paraplanner / Office Manager
Are you a Para planner with aspirations to further your career path, move into a management role; lead a small team of Para planners and customer service staff? This could be just the opportunity you’ve been looking for!
- Boutique Practice in a CBD modern office
- Energetic, Supportive and Professional team environment
- Growing business with exciting Career Advancement opportunities
CCA Financial Planners is a well established and highly regarded Financial Planning firm. Our new ‘state of the art’ office on the waterfront in Docklands combines the latest technology with fabulous amenities for our team and clients. There is an engaging culture where everyone is encouraged to achieve and become the best that they can be!
To be successful, you will have a minimum of 2 years experience in Financial Planning and must have solid experience as office manager/practice manager and or HR Manager. You will be responsible for the day to day running of the practice. You will manage a small team; drive and motivate the team whilst implementing practices and procedures for the business.
Ideally you will be an experienced Para planner with highly technical skills including Superannuation, Pensions, SMSF, Trusts, tax, Centrelink and aged care. You will be a driven individual looking to take your next step across operations and this will be your opportunity to step up to a senior/leadership role. You will thrive in this professional business with your outgoing, enthusiastic and positive team focused attitude. Candidates must have strong experience in Xplan. This is a varied role where your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to : -
- Team mentoring and leadership of technical Para planning and customer service team
- Assist Financial Planners and Para planners with the preparation of high quality and technical SOA’s -Quality control
- Manage practice workflow
- Ensure Planners maintain compliance standards
- Assist train and recruit new staff – HR
- Technical Para planning process development and improvement – compliance
- Reporting process and implement new business
Our people philosophy is driven by ‘to be the best you can be’. If you are motivated, passionate and driven by achieving results, then this is the ideal opportunity for you. Take the next step, contact CCA Fp directly.
Financial Planner Online – Risk & Super Specialist
Join our Multi award winning team of advisers who provide solutions to consumers online and face to face. Our team is seeking someone who can relate well with us, show attention to detail and is eager to learn.
With access to Australia’s leading life insurance providers we offer our clients a fast and efficient online brokerage service.
• Base Plus uncapped bonus scheme.
We have numerous inquiries from our center of influences, employer groups and our marketing strategies. We are looking to expand our team in our Melbourne and Sydney offices.
We are seeking an experienced Risk Specialist (preferred) who is motivated to work in a team environment and or a junior with a passion to work hard to start their career. Must be RG146.
If you want to build a great career with a sustainable income over a period of time supported by training and management support then you need to speak to us.
To be successful in this role you will need to have the following attributes:
Already be working for a bank in the Insurance Risk Area or within a current Financial Planning Practice – Preferred
1. Junior with no experience should also apply if you a meet the below and are RG146 compliant and as a minimum (DFP 1-4).
2. Strong relationship building skills and organisational ability
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
4. Proven experience in a customer sales or service role.
5. Knowledge of personal life insurance products and or willing to learn
We offer a very competitive package as well as the opportunity to grow your career within an exciting and dynamic environment.
CFP Financial Adviser
We currently have a vacancy for a CFP. Working with the Business principal this role will see you providing holistic advice to HNW and Risk clients. This will include servicing new and existing clients, developing existing referral networks and generating new clients.
To be successful in this type of role, you will need to be able to demonstrate the following:
• Proven ability to achieve targets
• Exceptional client relationship management skills.
• Strong commercial acumen.
Our team is seeking someone who can relate well with us, show attention to detail and is eager to learn. You’ll enjoy excellent training and development opportunities with potential for equity.
This role would suit either and experienced certified financial planner and or a CFP Para planner ready to start advising. You must be CFP qualified.
With a reputation for quality customer service, our award winning financial planning business is currently looking for an experienced Financial Planner/Risk Specialist.
Reporting directly to the Practice Manager this role will allow the successful applicant an opportunity to service a well established client base while building their own portfolio.
In this role, you will assist clients to plan for their financial goals by providing strategies, access to a diversified product range and ongoing services. You will also proactively identify and analyse business opportunities, network and build internal and external relationships to promote services.
You will have good knowledge of the financial planning industry, with a strong focus on risk advice. Personally, you display high-level influencing skills and exceptional communication skills.
In return we will pay you a base salary, and a very competitive bonus structure.
Senior Customer Service Manager | Junior Para planner
Our financial planning business focuses on life insurance and strategic advice for a variety of clients ranging from young wealth accumulators, to retirees and business owners.
Our dynamic team have a very strong work ethic are self motivated and goal orientated individuals. We are currently seeking an individual who can fit in our culture, has the ability to support the financial planning manager with the implementation of advice, para planning and research.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
• Answering general inquiries
• Liaison with clients regarding the implementation and management of their portfolios
• Placement of funds into nominated investments, and management of new client implementation.
• Researching appropriate insurance policies
• Implementation of insurance policies
• Liaising with underwriters, fund managers, and external referral sources
To be successful for the role you must have some experience working in a financial planning business, either in an administration, para planning or advice role.
In return our organization will provide you with a happy, professional environment that supports career progression to the position of your choice.