Critical Insurance factors for Health Professionals
Being a specialized health professional it is vitally important that you have a specialist personal insurance protection package to fully protect your income, your family, your business and your financial future.
As life insurance brokers we have carefully compared all major Australian insurers and have identified the key insurance issues Doctors and health professionals need to consider. In fact we are the only online broker to have over 20 years experience in providing Life insurance advice to the health fraternity.
Get a Life Insurance Quote
Following are some items that should be included in your personal insurance cover.
- “Own Occupation” definition for your TPD coverage. This will mean that the cover extends to your specific occupation (a much better definition than any occupation).
- Needlestick / Blood Bourne Diseases Cover Options.
- Accident Options for your Income Protection Insurance.
- Business Expenses cover allowing you to meet the fixed costs including rent, salaries, leasing and other business expenses etc
- Agreed Value for your Income Protection Insurance – once the policy is issued the benefits are guaranteed for the life of the policy
- Graduate Options for Income Protection Insurance
- Disability Definitions that meet your occupational requirements
- Flexibility of telephone underwriting at a convenient time for you
- Partial Income Protection payment options when you return to work following a claim.
- Future Insurability Options
- Terminal Illness Advancement Options
- Built in Rehabilitation Benefits
- The top 3 insurance companies for doctors also have a history of paying claims promptly and providing great service
- Financially secure companies that will be there to fully protect you and your family
- A guaranteed life insurance claim service to proactively manage and expedite the claim process for you
If you are unsure about what personal insurance coverage you have or need to get your self organised please speak to one of our advisers today.